The grant funding through the Johns Creek CARES Vulnerable Populations Grant Program is targeted specifically to help Johns Creek residents with overdue rent and mortgage payments, utility assistance, food assistance, or other unforeseen financial / emergency needs directly related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Grants are strictly limited to established not-for-profit organizations that serve Johns Creek residents and are not designed for new programs or start-up efforts. Individuals cannot directly apply for assistance from the City but will be encouraged to connect with the not-for-profit organizations that receive grants through the Johns Creek CARES Vulnerable Populations Grant Program. Please review the specific eligibility criteria.
Applicant must check box to confirm that each statement is true for all questions. If any statement is not true, the organization is not eligible.
IF YOU DID NOT CHECK THE BOX FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, YOUR ORGANIZATION DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR THE JOHNS CREEK CARES VULNERABLE POPULATIONS GRANT.
1. Organization Name / Doing Business As
2. Location Address
3. Mailing Address
4. Applicant Name
14. Please provide a copy of your organization’s 2019 business license (or 2020 business license renewed prior to March 15, 2020)
15. Please provide a copy of your organization’s 2020 business license
16. Please provide a copy of your organization’s Articles of Incorporation recorded by the Secretary of State (prior to March 15, 2020)
17. Please provide a copy of your organization’s Internal Revenue Service 501(c)3 certification letter
18. Please provide a copy of your organization’s 2020 registration (or proof of payment) with the Secretary of State
19. Please provide a copy of your organization’s bylaws
20. Please provide a copy of your organization’s organizational chart
21. Please provide a copy of dated minutes from your organization’s last four board meetings
22. Please provide a copy of your organization’s current approved budget
23. Please provide a copy of your organization’s last independent audit
24. Please complete the applicant certification below
I certify that, I am authorized to submit this application on behalf of the organization, the information provided in this application is true and accurate to the best of my ability, and no false or misleading statements have been made in order to secure approval of this application.
Individuals performing service to administer the City of Johns Creek CARES Vulnerable Populations Grant Program are authorized to make all the inquiries that they deem necessary to verify the accuracy of the information contained herein. Additionally, applicant agrees that in the event that money is provided pursuant to this application, the City or its agent shall be entitled to access and audit such records as may be necessary to prevent fraud in this process or ensure compliance with federal requirements.
Under penalties of perjury, I declare that I have read the foregoing application and that the facts stated in it are true. I understand that knowingly making a false written declaration, I will be required to refund and any all grant funds awarded to me and/or my organization.
Documents submitted to Georgia governments and agencies are subject to the Georgia Open Records law (O.C.G.A. § 50-18-71 et. seq.). The Georgia open record law has certain exceptions where disclosure is limited or not required. All information in the submitted Application, including attachments, may not have to be disclosed (See O.C.G.A. § 50-18-72(a)(20)(A through E) or if O.C.G.A. § 50-18-72(a)(34) is complied with); however, Applicant understands that the City of Johns Creek, Georgia and those administering the City of Johns Creek CARES Vulnerable Populations Grant Program cannot warrant, represent, or guarantee the applicability of any such exception. To that end, Applicant understands and expressly agrees that they submit the Application, including attachments, subject to the Georgia Open Record laws, and that there exists a possibility that information submitted could have to be disclosed under Georgia Open Record laws.